Stock Control Software
Gain complete visibility of your stock to provide greater accuracy and control
Regardless of what stock your business sells, how it is used, where that stock is held or in how many different locations, OrderWise provides the comprehensive inventory management you need, whilst integrating end-to-end with all aspects of company operations.
- Effectively manage all aspects of stock control throughout your supply chain
- Accurate stock visibility across all your sales channels
- Maximise efficiency of day-to-day stock management
- Reduce costs with precise stock level optimisation
- Comply with the most stringent industry requirements with full batch & serial traceability including expiry date control
Efficient control from receipt to despatch
Effective stock control is fundamental to ensuring a business can operate in a lean manner. By using OrderWise Stock Control Software, you can rest assured that your stock is accurately tracked and overstocking or inventory shortages are never a problem again.
- Simple stock transfers across branches, warehouses and distribution centres
- Effectively handle all adjustments, movements and write offs
- Perform annual and rolling stock takes with ease
- Speed up fulfilment and reduce cost per pick
- Achieve greater pick accuracy with barcode scanning technology
Stock Control Software that delivers clarity to your business
OrderWise Stock Control Software is packed with features that will deliver efficient inventory management to you on a daily basis. Providing stock valuations that include landed costs and complete stock visibility across departments, OrderWise Stock Control ensures the information your staff and customers see is always accurate.
- Intelligently forecast exactly what to order, when and from which supplier
- Accurate stock valuations at the click of a button
- Minimise costs with complete control over stock spend
- Optimise stock holdings with consideration to seasonal trends and lead times
“The website is now fully integrated with OrderWise. A customer orders online and the order is being picked 10 minutes later. Nobody touches it in between that. It’s simply imported as a standard OrderWise order and the despatch tracking information is updated on the website minutes later. The potential is limitless.”
– Ian Shay, L&S Engineers