EPOS & mPOS software that increases sales and promotes great service
OrderWise Store EPOS makes serving clients a highly efficient and streamlined process, even at peak times. Regardless of whether you’re trading through one or hundreds of stores, OrderWise provides a retail management solution that delivers complete data visibility within your shops, driving staff to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Cutting-edge Retail Management Software fully integrated to the main OrderWise system
- Scalable to be used within small to large retail and trade counter environments
- User-friendly and configurable interface for easy staff adoption
- Effectively handle a range of delivery options including click & collect
- Eradicate the possibility of growing queues with mobile tablet compatibility
Download our brochure to find out more.
In-store stock visibility to help maximise every sale
OrderWise Retail Management Software provides the ability to easily manage trading store by store, with full control of tills, users, stock locations, price lists and payment methods for each premises. Staff can gain instant visibility of all products across your entire estate, including stock held in other branches, warehouses and your supply chain. Orders can then be quickly processed, with the flexibility to allow goods to be taken away, ordered online to pick up in-store, reserved for collection or delivered to a designated address.
- Boost sales by prompting staff with customised buttons and suggested items
- Easily review and ship stock from multiple locations
- Instant access to X read / Z read totals with till level business intelligence
- Take payments in a range of currencies and formats including on-account or gift card
- Promote repeat business by allowing customers to earn and spend loyalty points
Arrange a demo to discover our Retail Management Software in action.
Eliminate downtime and continue trading with seamless offline mode
With OrderWise Store EPOS, businesses can relax knowing that when their internet connection goes down, they can continue trading in offline mode until they’re back online and data can be instantly re-synced.
- Gain peace of mind and never miss sales due to downtime
- Process returns and accurately record the reasons
- Capture customer data and record transactions for every product sold
- Essential for large retail operations trading across multiple stores
“The relationship between the warehouse and stores has also improved massively. Using one system, it’s a lot easier to find the right stock at the right time, accuracy is a lot better and it’s easier to find the sales statistics for the week.”
– Gift Universe