Purchase Order Software
Make over and under stocking a thing of the past with intelligent purchasing
OrderWise Purchase Order Software gives you the ability to efficiently purchase all stock items from a variety of global suppliers, in a range of currencies, through a simple and fully featured interface. Taking into account supplier lead times, OrderWise Purchasing provides the ability to always have the right stock, in the right quantities, at the right price and at the right time.
- Automatically identify stock demand from across the business
- Drastically reduce manual interaction when purchasing stock
- Better control fulfilment capabilities by maintaining accurate stock levels
- Tailor how purchasing fees are absorbed and spread to calculate landed costs
- Accurate and efficient overseas supply chain and container management
Efficient purchasing & first-rate customer service
OrderWise Purchasing will automatically identify stock demands from across all areas of the company, taking into account sales, current and desired stock levels, future forecasted demands and any manufacturing requirements for chosen locations. By enabling activities to become planned, OrderWise Purchase Order Software ensures each location only holds the stock that your customers demand.
- Smart stock forecasting that factors in lead times, buffer times and works order timescales
- Raise orders for both domestic and foreign suppliers with multi-currency capabilities
- Easily manage supplier requirements including minimum order values
- Analyse stock usage trends and accurately forecast for upcoming peaks
- Greater visibility with supplier price and availability feeds
Effective management of all purchasing activities from one single system
The role of procurement software doesn’t stop once a purchase order has been raised and neither does OrderWise. From goods receipt through to invoice handling, OrderWise Purchase Order Software provides full visibility throughout the supply chain, enabling supplier prices to be monitored, orders chased and accurate arrival dates maintained.
- Manage all purchasing tasks, from stock reordering to supplier invoice reconciliation
- Efficiently book in goods from suppliers against the relevant purchase order
- Accurately record stock quantities over and under received
- Monitor supplier performance and intelligently control purchasing spend