Reduce costs and increase despatch volumes with links to 40+ courier platforms
If your business ships multiple deliveries via couriers, then you’ll already know how difficult it is to organise details and rekey order information into online courier platforms. OrderWise Courier Integration provides an accurate and efficient solution to this time-consuming process, automatically transferring delivery details for streamlined despatch management.
- Integration to over 40 popular couriers including Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx and UK Mail
- Eliminate errors by having delivery and consignment details automatically transferred
- Save time, reduce costs and increase staff productivity
- Improve customer service with fast and accurate fulfilment
- Links with courier consolidation providers such as MetaPack, ParcelHub and NetDespatch
Download our brochure to find out more.
Lowest cost shipping every time with Delivery Rules
With OrderWise Delivery Rules, your business can automate courier selection based on various aspects of the outgoing order such as delivery country, weight or volume. By using this tool, businesses can benefit from having the optimum delivery method set for each and every order, eliminating human error and ensuring the most cost-effective selection is always chosen.
- Speed up fulfilment with automated delivery method selections
- Set rules and priorities based on destination, size and weight
- Maximise the cost-effectiveness and profitability of every order you ship
- Works seamlessly alongside OrderWise Despatch and Courier Integration
To find out more about our courier integrations and delivery rules, contact us to arrange a demo.
OrderWise is able to integrate with 40+ popular couriers including:
- Amazon Seller Prime
- CCL Logistics
- CSM Logistics
- Despatch Bay
- Low Cost Parcels
- Mail Americas
- Net Despatch
- Pallet Track
- Pallet Force
- Royal Mail
- Secured Mail
- The Pallet Network
- UK Mail
“The integration between all areas of the business, the amount of information at your fingertips, the automation, the reduction in errors, the productivity gains. We couldn’t do what we’re doing now without OrderWise.”
– L&S Engineers