Sales Order Management
OrderWise Sales Order Management Software provides tools that maximise sales performance and improve processing capability.
However orders and enquiries are handled, whatever sales channels are used, whether there are a handful of sales staff or hundreds across multiple locations, the key to achieving an efficient and successful sales operation is fulfilling the requirements of each customer, sales role and sales channel effectively, both now and as the business grows.
Companies often push the functionality of their current systems to the limit, adding layers of unconnected applications or commissioning bespoke additions to their existing software in order to meet order processing requirements and provide staff with the information they need to service customers. While this may initially bridge gaps in system capability, eventually a fast, accurate, reliable, fully scalable, fully integrated order processing solution is required. This ensures that sustainable, profitable and auditable sales performance and business growth can be achieved.
A Complete Sales Order Management Solution
Designed with the sales person in mind the OrderWise Sales module has a fast and intuitive interface, enabling staff to provide exceptional customer service each and every time. With instant access to relevant information combined with comprehensive features and functionality, the OrderWise Sales module ensures the profitability of each opportunity is always fully maximised. The best part is OrderWise Sales is seamlessly integrated with the rest of OrderWise, creating a complete end to end order management solution built for successful implementation and delivery of sales strategies across the entire business.
Multi-Channel, Multi-Location, Multi-User Order Management
The OrderWise Sales module allows companies to bring all their sales channels together, both simply and efficiently. By eliminating order rekeying and duplicate data entry errors, OrderWise improves workflow, customer service and order management so that time can be spent on more profitable activities.
OrderWise eCommerce automates also the import of orders from websites, EDI, webshops and online marketplaces (eBay, Amazon & more) into OrderWise Sales.
In addition Trade Counter POS and Touch Screen EPOS software means customer facing trade and retail counter sales can also be fully integrated and handled with ease.
Mobile Sales using OrderWise Mobile WMS Devices can capture sales at remote locations such as van sales, field sales, trade shows, pop up shops and wherever an out of office sales opportunity arises. Want to access OrderWise sales on the go? That’s not a problem either as Remote Desktop allows businesses to access their OrderWise data and raise sales orders anytime, anywhere.
Just some of the popular features of the sales order management module:
- Rapid customer & product search
- Fast multi-user operation
- Instantly see margin/profit by line and order
- See stock availability with further detail drill down
- Up & cross sell with suggested & alternative items
- View & utilise customer previously sold & quoted history
- Manage complex pricing structures, multiple price lists & commonly used discount offers such as buy one get one free
- Handle multi-currency orders
- Quote creation, management and conversion
- Easily apply delivery methods, charges, dates and locations
- Full user access and security privilege management
- Control back to back and drop ship ordering
- Print & email documentation
- Create various user defined custom fields for analysis
- Ensure credit control procedures are met
- Comprehensive sales and order management control
- & Much, Much More