Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software package called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 9500 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £6m and has over 140 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Business Consultants, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking the company to its next phase of growth.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd., all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
We are seeking an experienced Software Trainer who will be responsible for carrying out various specialist training duties for our customers throughout the UK. To do this, you’ll need to be a confident and organised communicator with experience in preparing high quality training sessions which are delivered to audiences from all levels of an organisation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, preparing and delivering training which may be both in person and remote, reviewing and capturing customer processes and requirements in detail during training to facilitate optimal configuration and implementation, liaison with internal sales, project management, development and technical support teams. Reporting to our Training Manager you will be a highly organised and efficient individual with excellent IT, presenting and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be well presented and passionate about ICT training and will be driven by ensuring all customers are fully satisfied, comfortable and enthusiastic about using our products and services.
- Responsible for having up to date product knowledge
- Producing training literature and media
- Preparing and providing high quality training to mixed groups of both client and staff audiences
using various training techniques and delivery methods
- Demonstrate you are passionate and enthusiastic about our products and services
- Capturing client process in detail and suggesting options during training as appropriate
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure client satisfaction
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong face to face skills (questioning, objection handling, negotiation, persuasion and expectation management)
- Ability to continue to perform well under pressure
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- High degree of initiative and ability to work unsupervised and on client’s premises
- Proven ability in delivery of training
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and offer positive solutions to problems
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years in a similar client facing training role (desirable but not mandatory)
- Recognised ‘Education & Training’ qualification (desirable but not mandatory)
- Proven track record of presenting in front of audiences
- Demonstrable ICT skills including current Microsoft Office applications
- Personable with a confident and professional style
- Diligent with an attention to detail
- Quick but reasoned thinker with a logical approach
- Empathetic and reliable
- Customer centric approach
- Able to embrace challenges
- Adaptable and responsible
- Enjoy travel and hold a full UK driving licence.(Pool car provided, together with financed Premier Inn travel card for when travel is required.)
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday). Some out of hours work will be required.
If you are ambitious and have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you!
Please complete and submit the application form and forward a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.