Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the region with fantastic opportunities to develop your skills, progress your career and work in a modern, dynamic environment where your efforts will be truly valued? Would you like the support of award winning training and internal development to help you maximise your potential?
Wise Software (UK) Limited are an award winning, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software package called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by a range of businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software is on course to turn over £10M and has over 170 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary & monthly bonus
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- Access to a fully equipped private company gym
- On site, modern staff café with low cost meals and snacks
- Flexible breaks
- Breakout areas with table tennis, table football & Play Station
- 3 weeks paid initial OrderWise tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to work in our Sales Team handling inbound sales enquiries from a variety of channels, ascertaining prospect requirements, qualifying leads and supporting assigned Senior Business Consultants in all aspects of managing their opportunities and sales documentation.
In addition to having excellent organisation and communication skills the successful candidate will have an understanding of overall business processes and operations to enable high quality discussions with prospects regarding their requirements. They will be involved in progressing enquiries through to sales qualified leads, work closely with their assigned Consultants to assist with opportunity progression, task and diary management, create sales proposals and reports along with reporting to the Sales Manager on enquiry and sales pipelines.
With proven administration capability, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to build relationships with, and instil confidence in, prospective business customers; capable of quickly learning OrderWise and understanding the benefits it can deliver in relation to business owners’ needs and requirements; be highly customer-focussed; exceptionally well organised and know how to develop win-win situations and bring a naturally charismatic personality and hardworking ethic to the team.
After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team as quickly as possible. As a Sales Coordinator, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident, enjoy working to deadlines and have an eye for detail and accuracy.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role along with showing evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- Working alongside our other Sales Coordinators to progress enquiries to sales qualified leads and record details on our CRM software
- Supporting assigned Senior Business Consultants in opportunity progression, task completion and dairy management
- Create sales documentation including quotes, proposals, reports and technical references from information supplied by your assigned Consultants
Knowledge of the following is required:
- Microsoft Office
- Good computer literacy
- Professional telephone manner
- High quality written communication skills
- Understanding of business processes and operations
- Previous use of CRM systems
- Quote, proposal & sales report creation experience
- Sales support experience
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience with bonuses
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am – 5:15pm Monday to Friday)
If you are ambitious, have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you! Please complete and submit the application form and forward a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.