Accounts Software Specialist
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software package called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 9500 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £6m and has over 140 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Business Consultants, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking the company to its next phase of growth.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd., all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
Due to continued expansion we need an additional Accounts Software Specialist to help our clients migrate to and use our OrderWise Accounts Software. This role involves meeting and working with clients over several months in order for them to get the best out of our accounts software. The role also involves helping existing clients with accounts based questions and reviewing updates of the accounts software to ensure it meets specification. After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As an Accounts Software Specialist you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business based experience with AAT qualifications.
- To meet with clients and help convert clients from their existing accounts system to our accounts
- To help clients with accounting based questions.
- To review accounting software upgrades to ensure they meet specification.
- To assist in pre-sales discussions when needed with our Sales Team to ensure clients are given
the correct information about our accounts software prior to sale.
- Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their
development and training.
- Occasionally participate in client Go Lives at customer premises in order to achieve a better
understanding of how specific businesses work.
Knowledge & Skills:
- AAT Level Qualifications
- Well organised and enjoy client facing interaction
- Be motivated and client focused
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent IT, communication and prioritisation skills
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
Note: Occasionally, overnight stays may be required and early starts and later finishes are an inevitable part of this role. An additional bonus on top of basic salary is provided to compensate for these as and when they occur.
If you are ambitious and have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you!
Please complete and submit the application form and forward a covering letter by email to email@example.com outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.