Our September 2016 Newsletter is now available to read HERE.
In this month’s edition, we’ve some exciting news on award nominations for OrderWise, a new staff award, community initiatives and new starters joining the firm. As always we also take a look at some of the great new features added to OrderWise in the latest release, which this month includes 33 new enhancements. Highlights amongst these include our new Manufacturing Wizard and new functionality for the OrderWise Commerce Platform. In addition to all this we also have a new case study from L&S Engineers, which offers an in-depth look at how the company used OrderWise to transform their daily operations.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Save Time With Our New Manufacturing Wizard – With the manufacturing sector seeing a recent expansion, OrderWise continues to support the industry with Version 11.9 adding new features to the Manufacturing Module. The new functionality streamlines the process of creating new items and their differing bill of materials, meaning that time is saved and efficiency increased. Read More >>
- Benefit From Faster Processing Of Items Stored In Multiples But Sold Individually – Enhanced functionality of our Mobile WMS Devices has been included this month, building on the features already available with our hugely popular handheld devices. The new functionality allows more structured and efficient handling of single items that are booked in, moved and picked in boxes of multiples, providing enhanced speed and accuracy. Read More >>
- Eliminate Errors By Reopening Closed Accounting Periods – A great new feature has been added to the OrderWise Accounts Module this month, which provides the ability to reopen closed accounting periods in order to rectify errors and also post late-arriving invoices and credits. This extended functionality gives greater visibility, control, and accuracy of financial data, ensuring decisions are made with absolute confidence. Read More >>
- Benefit From Greater Data Synchronisation With OrderWise Commerce – OrderWise already offers an integrated all-in-one solution that allows businesses to automate management of their online or multi-channel business from end-to-end. Now two new features have been added to the OrderWise Commerce platform that provide greater data synchronisation with the main OrderWise system. Read More >>
And this month’s feature article:
- New Customer Case Study: L&S Engineers – Based near Walsall, L&S Engineers are a leading supplier of spare parts and consumables to the plant hire and construction industries. In this case study, find out how OrderWise was able to provide L&S with a digital stock control system, eliminate all their manual processes and completely transform the way their business operates on a daily basis. Read More >>
- Local Community Get Involved In OrderWise Saxilby 5k – September 4th saw the the Olympic feel come to Saxilby as 140 people lined up for the OrderWise Saxilby 5k run. There were trophies up for grabs in a variety of categories with local residents and OrderWise staff all competing whilst raising money for charity. Read More >>
- Inaugural Support Star Of The Month Award Presented – Recognition of our dedicated staff is important to us here at OrderWise, and this month sees our new Support Star of the Month award presented for the first time. The worthy recipient of the inaugural award is Sam Dobson, who is named Employee of the Month too. Read More >>
- Five Award Nominations For OrderWise – There’s great excitement here at OrderWise this month as we’re in the running for three honours at the Midlands Family Business Awards, and two at the Lincolnshire Media Business Awards. Continuing an already exciting and successful 2016, we have our fingers firmly crossed ahead of the upcoming ceremonies. Read More >>
- More New Employees Join OrderWise – Continuing the trend of an ever-growing OrderWise team, this month sees nine new staff join the business in a variety of departments, including support, marketing, sales, web development, and more. Fortunately we have a £1.3m office expansion underway to fit them all in! Read More >>
- Come Visit Us At The Pharmacy Show & The eCommerce Expo This Month – OrderWise are back on the road this month and our transportable warehouse will be coming along too. First up is the Pharmacy Show closely followed by the eCommerce Expo! Why not come along to meet the OrderWise team and find out about our comprehensive business management software solution. Read More >>