The OrderWise October 2015 Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s issue, we highlight some of the great new features added in version 10.10 of OrderWise. Amongst others, these include several new additions for effectively managing Amazon Listings, Stock Put Away and Sales Order Processing, with integration to Sage 50 2016 also included. Also in this month’s newsletter, a brand new customer case study from our good friends at Pilatus Pharma and we take a look at why new legislation means you should ensure your business has structured returns processes in place.
You can read all about this in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Achieve Enhanced Management Of Your Amazon Listings – June of this year saw monumental new development added to enable businesses to manage Amazon Product Creation and Listing through OrderWise. Now extending the functionality available with Amazon Listings, several more highly useful new features have been added in version 10.10 of OrderWise to help users gain effective management over their product listings. Read More >>
- Sage 50 2016 Integration Added – The October 2015 release of OrderWise sees our annual integration to the latest version of Sage 50 added. As always we’d like to remind existing users wishing to upgrade to Sage 50 2016 that they will firstly need to ensure that they upgrade their copy of OrderWise to version 10.10 to allow integration with this version of Sage 50 to be possible. Read More >>
- Streamline Stock Put Away With Bin Sizes – Providing a greater level of automation to the stock put away process, new functionality has been added this month to record the size of a warehouse bin. In addition a number of new enhancements have been made to control which bins are active and inactive, enabling OrderWise users to benefit from effective management of these warehouse spaces. Read More >>
- A Wealth Of Customer Data Just A Button Click Away – One of the key aspects of OrderWise Business Intelligence that makes it such a powerful tool for businesses is how this module combines with the use of OrderWise CRM. Now to help streamline Business Intelligence access from within OrderWise CRM, a button has been added to provides quick and easy access. Read More >>
- Five Fantastic New Features Added To Sales – Presenting staff with all the tools they need to ensure exceptional customer service is given each and every time, OrderWise Sales provides users with instant access to relevant information combined with comprehensive functionality to effectively manage selling across multiple channels. Now extending the functionality available within the OrderWise Sales Module, five great new features have been added in version 10.10 to offer further enhanced management of this integral business process. Read More >>
- Two New Courier Integrations Added – Two new courier links have also been added to OrderWise this month, with integration to XDP Express and NetDespatch Royal Mail now available. The latter of these courier integrations has been set up to help facilitate flexibility in the printing of Royal Mail’s 2D barcode labels, essential for anyone using Royal Mail for deliveries. Read More >>
This month’s feature articles:
- The New Consumer Rights Act Means It Is Important That You Have Good Returns Processes In Place – Earlier this month, new legislation was introduced under the Consumer Rights Act clearly outlining that customers are now legally entitled to claim a full refund up to 30 days after they have made their purchase. To coincide with this new law coming into effect, this month we take a look at how businesses should ensure they have structured returns processes in place and how, if they don’t, OrderWise can help. Read More >>
- New Customer Case Study: Pilatus Pharma – Founded in 2013 and based in Watford, Pilatus Pharma are a trusted distributor of pharmaceutical products. In this month’s case study, see how they have been able to use OrderWise to effectively meet strict MHRA product regulations, retain all historical data from their previous system and achieve full end-to-end traceability and expiry date control. Read More >>
- And The September 2015 Employee Of The Month Is – Although there has been a short break since the coveted Employee of the Month title has been awarded it is now back and for his hard work throughout September, the prize has deservedly been given to Andy McGrath in the OrderWise Reports & Layouts Team. Read More >>