Our November 2016 Newsletter is now available to read HERE.
As we near the end of 2016, this month’s edition focuses on yet another successful night of awards for OrderWise and we look at how your business can capitalise on upcoming festive spending with Black Friday just around the corner! We also reveal the fantastic new functionalities for the OrderWise App following its release just last month and introduce a whole host of exciting features for version 11.11, including the new ability to send batch credit control letters, fully automate your sales order imports and an additional filter has further improved the Business Intelligence Module. We’ve also included details on the latest integration with QuickBooks 2017 and great new functionality that syncs your task end time with Outlook Calendar.
You can read all this plus much more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- OrderWise App Sees First Functionality Expansion – Having launched only last month, our brand new OrderWise For Android™ application already has multiple new features added to Version 11.11. Built to keep users connected to their OrderWise data whilst on the move, the App now has invaluable postcode lookup facilities, even more stock information and full invoice visibility. Read More >>
- Fully Automate Your CSV & Excel Sales Order Imports – For many businesses, processing sales orders arriving as CSV files or Excel Spreadsheets is a regular part of their day. This is a common yet time-consuming process. OrderWise’s latest release of version 11.11 now allows users to do so automatically by importing these orders directly into OrderWise via custom import definitions. Read More >>
- Save Time By Batch Sending Credit Control Letters – Without an effective method of sending reminders to multiple customers at once, businesses can see massive amounts of time being wasted. Now in version 11.11 of OrderWise, users are able to send multiple reminders at once rather than having to send these on an individual basis, freeing up staff time to be spent on more productive priorities. Read More >>
- Benefit From Improved Delivery Method Control Over Hazardous And Dangerous Goods – OrderWise already delivers the functionality that ensures all deliveries are handled both accurately and efficiently, with integration to over 40 popular courier services currently available. Now an exciting new enhancement has been added that allows users to restrict certain methods of delivery from being used for hazardous or dangerous goods. Read More >>
- Gain Greater Insight Into The Profitability Of Manufactured Items With New Price Modifiers – For many manufacturers, customised options on products is all part of the sales process; different components costing different amounts require businesses to adjust their sales order price to ensure desired margins continue to be maintained. This month, a monumental new price modifier feature has been added to the popular Manufacturing module allowing an even better insight into the profitability of manufactured items. Read More >>
- Greater Sales Insight With New Business Intelligence Order Type Filter – With OrderWise Business Intelligence, companies are already able to reap the benefits of easily accessible performance statistics with the power to drill down to the core of any issues. A brand new grid functionality now allows users to filter their grid results by Order Type, offering an even more extensive range of ways to analyse every aspect of their business data. Read More >>
- Maximise Staff Time With Added Functionality To CRM Exchange Calendar Integration – To better control staff diaries, businesses need to be able to successfully record both the start and end time of all their daily tasks and meetings. Users now have the valuable new benefit of allowing the end time against a Task in the Outlook Calendar to be modified and sent back to the CRM Task in OrderWise when the schedule service is run. Read More >>
- Integration To QuickBooks 2017 Now Available – Already offering an extensive range of integrations to popular accounts packages, here at OrderWise we always ensure we link to each new version of QuickBooks and this has now been updated to enable integration with both QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2017 desktop editions. Read More >>
And this month’s feature article:
- Black Friday & Christmas Are On The Horizon With Record Spends Predicted – Is Your Business Ready? – It’s that time of year – the weather has turned cold, the John Lewis Advert has arrived and all of a sudden the season of gift-giving is once again upon us. Christmas has always been a lucrative period for retailers, however this year comes another prediction of increased consumer spending that is set to reach record numbers. Read More >>
- Charity Fright-Fest Cooks Up A Spooktacular Day! – The OrderWise family teamed together for a hair-raising day of Halloween activities in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. Staff members arrived in their scariest costumes and with their creepiest cakes ready to donate towards the day of fundraising for Team Macmillan. The costumes were terrifying and some of the cakes would have even impressed Mary Berry! Read More >>
- OrderWise Voted As The People’s Champion At Family Business Awards – We are extremely pleased to announce that OrderWise has won at the prestigious Midlands Family Business Awards 2016, leaving with an impressive three awards from the ceremony on Thursday 17th November. Read More >>
- Seven More New Recruits Join The OrderWise Ranks – It’ll probably come as no surprise by now that our 2016 recruitment drive has continued this month, with seven recruits joining our Training, Sales and Support departments here at OrderWise. With their initial training now completed, each staff member has started settling into their new job role… Join us in officially welcoming them! Read More >>