The OrderWise November 2015 Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s issue, we highlight some of the great new functionality added in version 10.11 of OrderWise, including several features to help users achieve effective order management over the festive period. These include the ability to automatically allocate on-purchase stock to orders, greater visibility of information relating to returned items and functionality to edit the delivery method across multiple orders all at once. Also in this month’s newsletter, we take a look at why today’s online businesses need to have a responsive website and how the introduction of the Living Wage means companies need to raise productivity within their operations.
You can read all about this in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Keep Up With Order Demand This Christmas With Our Auto Allocation Functionality – With Christmas now only a few weeks away, many businesses will have already entered into their busy period, experiencing a much greater influx of sales orders than previous months. That’s why at this time of year, it is vitally important that businesses are able to not only sell the items they have in stock, but also items that are due to arrive. New functionality added to OrderWise this month facilitates this ability. Read More >>
- Proactive Management of Customer Credit Control With OrderWise CRM & Accounts – Keeping track of customer credit limits often requires structured control, therefore businesses will look to manage their accounts through CRM systems to ensure clients are notified when payments are due. With this in mind, we have added greater integration in version 10.11 of OrderWise between the Accounts and CRM modules to offer streamlined handling of account contact. Read More >>
- Save Time By Editing Order Delivery Methods En-Masse – Although usually a straightforward process, complications can often arise should a delivery method need to be changed across multiple orders after they have already been raised. Providing a solution to this problem, new functionality has been added in version 10.11 of OrderWise that offers businesses efficient means of editing the delivery method across multiple different sales orders. Read More >>
- Greater Visibility Within OrderWise Returns – Although many businesses will strive to keep returns volumes down, with the season of gift-giving now under-way, companies will inevitably be processing refunds and exchanges as customers returns their unwanted items. That’s why this month we have added more details at a transactional level to offer users an easy indication of why items have been returned. Read More >>
- Don’t Let Missing Barcodes Slow Down Despatch – Products found to be missing a usable barcode can be something that crops up occasionally within busy warehouse environments, causing delays in the despatch process if not handled effectively. To negate this problem, version 10.11 of OrderWise sees a new feature added that allows businesses to have full visibility of items left to scan when packing goods ready to ship. Read More >>
- Book In The Right Products Every Time With Purchase Order Attachments – For businesses receiving bespoke components or products, warehouse staff not having the right information at the point these are booked in from suppliers can cause problems and fulfilment delays down the line. Therefore a new feature has been added to OrderWise to enable Purchase Order Line attachments to be viewed at Goods In. Read More >>
- New Report Provides Quick Mobile Device Login – A brand new report has been added in version 10.11 of OrderWise to help make logging in and out of our Mobile WMS Devices an even more streamlined process. With this highly useful new addition, a total of 203 standard reports are now available within OrderWise. Read More >>
This month’s feature articles:
- With Mobiles Now Converting More Sales Than Desktops, Now Is The Time For A Responsive Website – In the age of mobile devices where consumers are shopping on-the-go using their smartphones and tablets, it is now more imperative than ever that businesses have a website that is optimised for mobile browsing. In this article, we take a look at research that shows mobile browsing is taking over desktops for the first time and why this means you need a responsive website if you don’t have one already. Read More >>
- The Living Wage Is Coming Into Effect So It’s Time You Got The Most Out Of Your Staff – Here in the UK, we have always struggled with a lack of productivity within the working environment as recent research has shown that we are far behind our closest economic rivals when it comes to our output. However with the National Living Wage coming into effect from next April, we look in this feature at why it is now essential that businesses strive to get the most out of the staff they will soon be paying more to employ. Read More >>
- And The October 2015 Employee Of The Month Is – The October Employee of the Month title has been awarded to Antony Clare. Constantly willing to go above and beyond to help customers with any problems they encounter, this month Antony was nominated by one customer in particular for the assistance he offered. On behalf of all staff and customers, Well Done Antony! Read More >>
- Award-Winning Training From OrderWise – It gives us great pleasure to say that OrderWise received this year’s Training Excellence award at the 2015 Lincolnshire Media Business Awards ceremony. This means existing users expanding their solution and businesses coming on board with OrderWise for the first time can benefit from an award-winning training experience as part of a successful implementation of their software. Read More >>