Our March 2017 Newsletter is now available to read HERE.
This month’s bumper edition puts the spotlight on the best of the 55 new features introduced in version 12.3 of OrderWise. This includes the launch of our brand new Marketing Module, which enables companies to use the intuitive nature of their OrderWise data to easily create contact lists for use in their email marketing campaigns. As well as this monumental new offering, other highlights include a 3PL Portal, Manpacking functionality for OrderWise Commerce, new KPI Dashboards and more additions for the OrderWise App. Also this month we have another new customer case study from our friends at Promotional Handling and, as always, all the very latest staff news.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s Newsletter are:
- Target The Right Audience & Streamline Operations With The New OrderWise Marketing Module – Our brand new Marketing Module has arrived and is packed with functionality to automate and streamline marketing campaign management. There are integrations with both MailChimp and CommuniGator and, by combining the Marketing Module with our CRM, Business Intelligence and BI Alerts Modules, users have access to even more powerful marketing resources.
- New 3PL Portal & Manpacking Functionality Added To OrderWise Commerce – Our new 3PL Portal provides enhanced stock control and greater connectivity between 3PL businesses and their customers, whilst our Manpacking feature allows a collection of ordered items, such as workwear, to be assigned to one specific person.
- Seamless BI Integration Puts Credit Reports At Your Fingertips – Building upon last month’s new integration with Creditsafe, this month sees enhancements which allow Creditsafe credit reports to be viewed from within OrderWise Business Intelligence customer grids.
- Another Way To Manage Despatch With New Order Lines Requiring Picking Screen – Further flexibility in the OrderWise Despatch Module has been added with the ability to assign picks based on order lines, meaning multiple lines from multiple orders can be added to the same pick.
- Maximise Your Sales Opportunities With BI Snapshots – This month our OrderWise App has been further enhanced with functionality that allows users to save snapshots of key data that can be accessed even when working offline. Additionally the new search by ‘Items Recently Sold’ feature improves search and order building capability.
- Increase Works Order Picking Efficiency With OrderWise Mobile WMS Devices – Version 12.3 of OrderWise provides great new functionality for users of our Manufacturing Module and Mobile WMS Devices. Where there are multiple works orders containing common components then these components can be amalgamated into a single pick, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Keep On Top Of Changing Circumstances With New Stock Transfer Functionality – The latest OrderWise release sees extended functionality added to provide users with greater flexibility when stock transfer requirements change over time, such as the ability to clear down transfer orders that are no longer required and also edit multiple delivery methods in one go.
- 5 Beneficial Additions To OrderWise KPI Dashboards – OrderWise KPI Dasboards already provide key statistics in a variety of formats and this month two new dashboards have been added and three have been modified which further improve the visibility of information.
- New Courier Integration With Despatch Bay – This month sees courier consolidation service Despatch Bay added to the already extensive list of OrderWise courier integrations.
Also this month:
- New Customer Case Study: Promotional Handling Ltd – Promotional Handling Ltd. is based in Welshpool and is a diverse business whose activities include third party logistics and fulfilment. Find out in this case study how the company is using OrderWise to manage its range of business operations.
- OrderWise Becomes Entirely Self-Sufficient To Provide Unbeatable Support To Customers – To provide continuity of operations in the event of a power cut, OrderWise have invested in a state-of-the-art generator to bolster our infrastructure and provide further peace of mind to our customer base.
- OrderWise Celebrates Two Outstanding Employees – This month sees Mathew Routledge from our Development Team presented with the Employee of the Month award and Sam Baker from our Reports & Layouts Team recognised for 10 years of dedicated service.
- OrderWise At The Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) 2017 – April will see OrderWise back on the road to exhibit at one of the UK’s most popular industry trade shows – the Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham.