Our July 2016 Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s Brexit special, we take an in-depth look at what the result of the EU referendum means for the country, the steps businesses should take in order to prepare themselves for what is to come and also what opportunities Brexit presents and how businesses can take full advantage in order to find prosperity.
In addition to this we also highlight some of the great new additions to OrderWise arriving in the version 11.7 release, which this month features 35 really exciting new enhancements. This includes things such as the ability to quickly generate price lists for multiple customers and integrate the Microsoft Exchange Calendar with OrderWise CRM. Also in this month’s newsletter, we take a look back at the biggest arrivals to OrderWise since January in our year so far review and as always give you the lowdown on all the latest company news.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Never Miss An Appointment With OrderWise – For any business where sales teams will be regularly making appointments with clients, maintaining visibility of each member of staff’s available dates in order to avoid double-bookings is a top priority. Solving this problem, a highly useful new feature has been added this month that provides seamless integration between OrderWise CRM and the Microsoft Exchange Calendar. Read More >>
- Automatically Alert Staff When A Task Has Been Assigned To Them – Businesses with sales teams out on the road will know that keeping staff notified when they have been assigned a new task can sometimes be a struggle. Therefore two more new features have been added to OrderWise CRM this month, including the ability for users to automatically send a notification email to staff whenever they are assigned a new task. Read More >>
- Two New Additions To OrderWise Commerce – One of the aspects of OrderWise that has propelled our growth has been the introduction of OrderWise Commerce to our all-in-one business management solution. This service offering has been continually developed in the last year with this month seeing the introduction of two more new features to the OrderWise Commerce platform, including a highly useful new product size guide. Read More >>
- Save Time With Your Price Updates With This New Feature – Although the frequency at which new prices are introduced will vary from company to company, price updates are something that every business needs to be able to manage effectively. Providing a solution that allows companies to achieve this process, this month a new Generate Price Lists feature has been added that allows users to create new price lists for multiple customers at a time with just the click of a button. Read More >>
- Redesign The OrderWise Welcome Screen To Suit Your Brand – It’s always good to see OrderWise users personalise their solution by using the tools within our software to add their own styling, logos and branding. Now this functionality has been further extended with the ability for users to be able to completely redesign and customise the OrderWise welcome screen now added. Read More >>
And this month’s feature articles:
- Five Things You Need To Do In Preparation For Brexit – This month saw the EU referendum finally take place in Britain, with the resulting vote to leave prompting economical fluctuations, a change in government and shock waves throughout the entire business world. Therefore in this month’s newsletter we thought we’d address the topic on everyone’s lips by sharing the five things we think businesses need to do in preparation for Brexit now that it is a confirmed reality. Read More >>
- Beat The Brexit Blues By Capitalising On New Opportunities Abroad – With the value of pound sterling having dropped since the recent EU referendum result, businesses with the flexibility to change their target markets have been given the chance to expand their trading to a global audience through the use of online channels. In this feature article, we take a look at exactly how companies can make the most of Brexit by simply opening up or extending the online sector of their business. Read More >>
- OrderWise 2016: The Year So Far – We have reached the half way point in the year and so far in 2016, here at OrderWise we have celebrated our 25th Anniversary, been named Digital Business of the Year and added well over 200 new features to our business management software. With this being the case, we decided to pause and take a look back at some of the fantastic additions our OrderWise software has seen since January. Read More >>
- 16 New Staff Arrive & Work Starts On Our £1.3 Million Expansion – To help with our rapid growth, this month work has begun on the £1.3 Million expansion that will link our current premises to a new building development, generating an extra 14,000 square feet of space. We predict this expansion will create 90 new jobs once completed however to help support the demand that is already there, this month we have also welcomed 16 new members of staff onto the OrderWise team. Read More >>
- Family Fun Had At Perrys Vs OrderWise Football Match – The annual football match between OrderWise and our good friends at Perrys took place this month, with employees and families from both sides turning out to cheer on the teams and take part in a day of fun at the Saxilby Pavilion. As always the event was a huge success but the big question is, which side took home the prestigious trophy this year? Read More >>
- Support Technician Joins Ten Years Of Service Club – We have had a number of staff celebrate their 10 years of service here at OrderWise in recent months and now another member of the OrderWise team has reached this impressive milestone. This month Technical Support Advisor Debbie Stout became the latest member of staff to join the elite club of employees to have reached this monumental ten years of service mark. Read More >>
- And The June 2016 Employee Of The Month Is… – The June 2016 Employee of the Month title has been awarded to Stephen Garner-Jones. Having recently moved from the OrderWise Support Team to the Implementation Team where he is now helping customers undergo a smooth transition over to their new OrderWise software, Stephen went the extra mile to help a customer this month which earned him the Employee of the Month title. Read More >>