The OrderWise July Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s issue, we highlight some of the great new features added in version 10.7 of OrderWise including our fast and simple management tool for eBay Listings, SagePay Refunds and more. Also in this month’s newsletter, we take a look back over the last six months to revisit some of the best new functionality added to OrderWise so far in 2015.
You can read all about this in our latest blogs.
Here are just some of the new developments you can read more about:
- Simple Control of eBay Listings – Simple to use and fully integrated with the rest of OrderWise, our new eBay Listing tool provides the functionality for businesses to easily list their products on multiple different eBay sites or seller accounts, create unlimited product templates, easily obtain estimated listing fees, add HTML descriptions, manage images and much, much more. Read More >>
- Even More Ways To Utilise GS1 Barcodes With OrderWise – Since last month, OrderWise Mobile WMS Device users have been able to reap the benefits of utilising GS1 barcodes in-conjunction with these industry-leading, barcode scanning devices. Now the ability to perform both Stock Put Away and Stock Replenishments on OrderWise Mobile WMS Devices whilst using GS1 barcodes has also been made available. Read More >>
- 14 New Business Intelligence Grids Added – With complete visibility of sales data from an extensive range of filtered grids, businesses using OrderWise Business Intelligence are able to have the reasons behind under-performance at their fingertips. Now massively extending the wealth of data available with this module in version 10.7 of OrderWise, 14 brand new grids have been added this month. Read More >>
- Process SagePay Refunds Through OrderWise – Extending our refund capabilities in version 10.7 of OrderWise, businesses can now securely process SagePay Refunds from directly within OrderWise through both the Sales and Returns modules rather than having to process the refund separately within SagePay. Read More >>
- More Flexible Control Over Customer Accounts With New Manual On Hold Button – A useful new enhancement to our widely used customer account management functionality has been added that effectively gives users the ability to manually override the automated on hold checks with a simple tick box. Read More >>
- Benefit From Greater Visibility Within Several Key Areas Within OrderWise – Here at OrderWise, we like to ensure our users have all the information they need to be able to view within their current screen without needing to navigate to another one. That’s why version 10.7 of OrderWise sees several more fields made available to a number of popular screens within OrderWise. Read More >>
- Three New Enhancements For Better Management Of Warehouse Pickers – Businesses using OrderWise already have extensive functionality available to help automate pick assignment. However for businesses also going through manufacturing processes, a number of highly useful new features have now been added to allow staff completing both manufacturing work and picks to be easily managed. Read More >>
This Month’s Feature Article:
- OrderWise 2015: The Year So Far – Since January, our Development & Testing Team have added over 290 new modules, features, enhancements and reports to OrderWise. That means 2015 is shaping up to be another hallmark year for OrderWise, with this year already seeing the introduction of our Website Team, eBay and Amazon Listings, GS1 Barcode Support, Mobile Manufacturing and much more. Read More >>
- OrderWise Joins The Fun At PerryFest! – This month, the OrderWise Team headed out to Wolverhampton Racecourse to celebrate the 90th Birthday of our long-time customers, A Perry & Co. Not too dissimilar to OrderFest, PerryFest was a great day of family fun with lots of inflatable games, music, competitions and an epic football match. Read More >>
- Six New Members of Staff Join The OrderWise Team – With more businesses turning to OrderWise for a complete end-to-end business management solution on the back of the introduction of our new Website Team last month, a further six members of staff have since joined the company to help cope with the additional demand coming from businesses across the UK and Ireland. Read More >>
- OrderWise Employee of the Month – See who won the award for their work in June. Read More >>