The January Newsletter is now available to read HERE.
Last year we added over 440 new additions to our software and we kick off 2017 in similar fashion with a wide range of impressive new functionalities and features added in Version 12.1 of OrderWise. This includes further enhancements to our innovative OrderWise App, valuable developments to the OrderWise Commerce online cart and a variety of new additions to a host of other modules across our all-in-one business management software. As well as running through the latest new enhancements, in this month’s feature article we also take a look at how businesses are addressing 2017 following the turbulence of the last 12 months.
The January release impressively boasts some monumental additions and, with a full year ahead of us, you can read about the rapid growth of both the OrderWise team and the milestone progressions of our all-inclusive system.
All this and much more can be found in our latest blogs
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- On-The-Go Sales Insight using Business Intelligence With OrderWise For Android™ – Businesses selling out on the road can often find it a struggle to arm staff with the info needed to maximise each sales opportunity. Now with OrderWise For Android, you can combine existing Business Intelligence functionality with the intuitive OrderWise App for detailed data on any screen size when on-the-move.
- Manage The Assembly of Kits During Picking – Businesses who assemble kits during despatch should ensure they have an organised method of managing this process. With the assistance of barcoding technology, OrderWise has introduced enhanced functionality for the management of picking kits in a fast, precise and structured manner, ensuring they are always despatched accurately.
- Further Additions To OrderWise Commerce – We continue into 2017 with further enhancements and functionality introduced to deliver an outstanding customer shopping experience. These ongoing enhancements to our end-to-end solution for this month’s release includes benefits such as more accurate product popularity displays and improved flexibility for account customers.
- Greater Control With Customer Buying Lists On OrderWise For Android™ – In certain industries, there is a need for restrictions on customer buying activity which is particularly prevalent in the pharmaceutical, chemical and certain food industries with strict regulations on the purchasing of products. Now users on-the-road can benefit from enhanced management of product restrictions whilst selling via the app with the latest OrderWise App integration.
- Automatically Record Multiple Packaging Material & Promotional Item Costs – Keeping an accurate account of the costs of packaging materials or free/promotional items is key to maintaining a realistic record of business costs. With this being the case, new functionality added in Version 12.1 of OrderWise allows businesses to automatically record multiple packaging material and promotional item costs, accurately maintaining profitability.
- Auto Populate Batch Numbers for Transfers Goods In – The process of transferring stock can be a drawn out process if the stock is serial or batch traced. Solving this, OrderWise has introduced new functionality that enables the Stock In form to be auto-populated with relevant batch and serial numbers when transferring goods for improved efficiency when booking in branch transfers.
- Improved Accounts Functionality With Clearly Marked In Dispute Invoices – Highly useful new functionality has been added to our Accounts module this month with increased visibility for in dispute invoices. Users are now able to keep track of customer invoice disputes and the associated reasons for these disputes occurring, providing the ability to manage any queries amicably.
And this month’s feature articles:
- How You Can Overcome Uncertainty & Make 2017 A Success For Your Business – For many businesses, the last twelve months have been quite a turbulent time and as companies look forward to 2017, it is vital they choose to spend their money on the tools that will bring success over the course of this year. Our latest feature article looks in detail at strategies and tips to help businesses achieve their goals for the year.
- Customer Case Study: Choice Shops Ltd – Read our brand new case study from valued OrderWise customer, Choice Shops Ltd. Find out what made them choose our comprehensive business management software, how implementing OrderWise has helped them to have ‘grown tremendously’ and what the future has in store.
- Bumper Crop Of New Recruits To Start 2017 – The start of 2017 sees no let-up in new staff members joining the OrderWise team as the company continues to grow, building on record growth in 2016. Our nine latest recruits join a variety of departments helping to strengthen OrderWise resources across the business.
- Lincolnshire Live Interview: Reflecting On A Year Of Success & Growth – In late December, Lincolnshire Live spoke with Managing Director David Hallam to hear all about our hallmark 2016. Read the exclusive interview on how OrderWise has gone from a one-man band to one of the UK’s most active, continuously growing business software and stock management companies.