Our February 2017 Newsletter is now available to read HERE.
In this month’s edition of the OrderWise Newsletter, we highlight the very best new additions to arrive to our software in version 12.2 of OrderWise. This month sees 49 new features and enhancements added including headline new functionality such as our new BI Alerts module, integration to Creditsafe and some fantastic new developments to the OrderWise Commerce platform and Mobile App. As well as all this, as always we also have the very latest staff news and a brand new customer case study from cycle retailer, Biketart.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Intuitive Sales Activity Notifications With New BI Alerts – OrderWise Business Intelligence already provides users with key data and reports that can aid business decision making processes and help maximise opportunities. Now the monumental new BI Alerts Module automates the process of notifying staff of the occurrence of predefined events, issues or conditions based on customised rules, providing the opportunity for prompt action to be taken when needed.
- Put Your Stamp On OrderWise For Android™ With Added Colour & Logo Customisation – OrderWise For Android provides users with a range of valuable features and this month sees continued development to ensure that OrderWise’s mobile offering stays ahead of the game. This month sees the addition of personalised customisation, increased accounts accuracy and greater visibility when raising sales orders.
- Live Picking Updates With Real-Time Tote Information – With efficient warehouse operations being crucial to many businesses, it is important to have clear visibility across stock, staff activity and data. A new addition in the latest release of OrderWise provides more real-time information to warehouse managers/supervisors, offering greater awareness of uncompleted picks and picks still in progress.
- Fast & Simple Apparel Shopping With New OrderWise Commerce Enhancement – Speeding up the process of purchasing clothing in bulk online, OrderWise Commerce websites already offer a two dimensional trade grid which allows customers to easily choose size and colour options. Now this month sees a third dimension added to the grid to offer the same ease of selection for items such as trousers that come with varying styles, waist sizes and lengths.
- Gain Effective Management Of Supplier Deposits With OrderWise Accounts – Customers using OrderWise Accounts are already reaping the benefits of seamless integration with the main OrderWise system. Now the latest OrderWise release provides them with the exclusive ability to make and record deposit payments against purchase orders.
- Gain In-System Access To Creditsafe Reports – Being able to make quick and well informed business decisions regarding trade partners requires reliable and accurate company data. This month’s OrderWise release sees the launch of a new licensed feature enabling Creditsafe reports to be accessed and viewed from within the OrderWise system, further enhancing our end-to-end business management software solution.
- Accurately Contact Customers In Multi-Branch Businesses With New Functionality – This month sees the addition of a simpler and quicker method of managing customer contact addresses where their business has multiple locations. The new functionality will reduce errors and save time by allowing OrderWise users easy access to contact addresses for staff not based at the statement address location. No manual entering of alternative addresses, just quick, accurate selection from the outset.
- New Integration With P2P Trak Pak Courier Service – This month sees another courier service added to the already extensive list available with the OrderWise Courier Integration module. Now OrderWise customers who use the P2P Trak Pak courier service can benefit from a streamlined process for their despatch operations.
And our latest customer case study:
- Biketart – Cycle retailer Biketart has been using OrderWise to manage its business operations since 2015. Find out in our latest customer case study how the company is using OrderWise to handle large amounts of stock, process high order volumes and effectively manage their growing business operations.
- Continued Recruitment Drive Adds 11 New Faces – Another eleven staff members have joined OrderWise this month and settled into their departments after their initial training. The new recruits will strengthen our teams across the business and we wish them all the best as they embark upon their OrderWise careers.
- And The February 2017 Employee Of The Month Is… – This month’s Employee of the Month award goes to Kurt Bartle from our Testing Team. Kurt’s commitment to his role and contribution to his team’s workload makes him a worthy recipient of this month’s award.