Our festive December 2016 Newsletter is now available to read HERE.
This month’s newsletter looks at the highlights of 2016 for OrderWise, as well as the addition of a whole host of valuable functionalities and features. We also focus on how your business can give Christmas sales a final push as last-minute gift shoppers make final preparations for the festive period. Then finally, six fantastic new enhancements have been released this month for the recently unveiled OrderWise App and we reveal invaluable new OrderWise Accounts features.
Version 11.12 finishes off the year with an impressive 61 new features for December as OrderWise continues to meet and surpass development demands. The new year looks set to continue the rapid growth of both the OrderWise team and our comprehensive system as we optimistically progress towards 2017.
You can read about all this plus much more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Real-Time Stock Updates For Skipped Picks – Situations can often arise when a picker comes across stock that isn’t readily accessible, causing problems with the despatch process. To solve this, OrderWise Mobile WMS Device users with WiFi access can now benefit from live alternative stock locations when skipping a pick to ensure the fastest and most optimised way of working.
- Greater Flexibility In Your Supplier Payment Automation – Businesses often schedule bank payments to be made automatically each month, however these amounts can change over time. Therefore this month, we’ve added the ability to the OrderWise Accounts module for users to edit their recurring payments when needed.
- Retain Accurate Profitability With Useful New Delivery Cost Update Tool – It is not uncommon for businesses to not know their true delivery costs until after goods have been delivered to customers. Therefore to enable OrderWise users to gain a true gauge on the profitability of each sale, we have added a new convenient way for delivery costs to be updated.
- OrderWise App Enhancements Continue With The Arrival Of Six New Features – The OrderWise App has already proven immensely popular, with additional enhancements having been already added within the first month of its release including full invoice visibility and even more stock information. Now this comprehensive mobile software has evolved once again this month to provide a further wealth of functionality for users at their fingertips.
- Effectively Manage Supplier Balances With Supplier Statement Feature – The one area of business that all enterprises have in common is accounting and when it comes to purchasing from suppliers, it is important for companies to know exactly what their expenditure is and where money is being spent. That’s why this month, we have added a Supplier Statement output option to the OrderWise Accounts module.
- GS1 Barcodes Now Supported By OrderWise EPOS – OrderWise already offers an impressive software integration with GS1 Barcodes, having been recognised as an official GS1 UK Industry Partner with a Barcode Accreditation in February this year. Now with Version 11.12 of OrderWise, valuable new functionality has been introduced that provides GS1 Barcode support for OrderWise EPOS.
And this month’s feature articles:
- OrderWise 2016: The Year In Review – It is amazing to think that 2016 is now drawing to a close, however it has been another incredible 12 months here at OrderWise. With over 445 new developments added since January, the construction on our new building expansion starting and numerous awards being won along the way, it’s safe to say our 25th Anniversary year has been a hallmark one for the company.
- Give Your December Sales A Boost With Our Tips For That Final Christmas Push – With so much profitability riding on the next week alone for many businesses, it is absolutely crucial that retailers are able to capitalise on the sales opportunities that will be presented and finish their year off successfully. Therefore in our final feature article of the year, we thought we’d take a look at the key things businesses need to do to ensure this Christmas week exceeds expectations.
- OrderWise Christmas Opening Hours – The OrderWise offices will be open for normal office hours, 8am to 5pm, during the working days between Christmas and New Year, remaining closed on weekends and bank holidays as normal. We’d also like to take this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and an extremely Happy New Year from the whole OrderWise team!
- And the 2016 Employee Of The Year Is… – A huge congratulations to Stephen Garner-Jones who received the coveted Employee of the Year title for his exceptional work all throughout 2016. As a reward, Stephen was presented with a bespoke watch and cufflink set. On behalf of all staff and customers, a big well done to Stephen on this achievement!