Our very festive December 2015 Newsletter is now available to read here.
It’s our final newsletter of the year and in this month’s issue, we not only highlight some of the great new functionality added in version 10.12 of OrderWise but also take a look back at some of the biggest additions to our business management software in 2015. Safe to say it’s been another hallmark year which has seen the introduction of our Website Design & Development Team, eBay, Amazon & Google Shopping Listing Tools, Support for GS1 Barcodes and much, much more. Also in this month’s end-of-year edition, we unveil a new catalogue of White Papers and, as always, give you all the latest updates and staff news.
You can read all about this in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Monitor Company Cash Flow With OrderWise Accounts – With cash flow representing the financial stability of a business, it is vital that companies have a clear view of their cash flow position at all times. Offering instant and accurate insight, the OrderWise Accounts module has been further enhanced this month to provide users with the comprehensive functionality they need to easily forecast and monitor their business cash flow. Read More >>
- Get The Profitability You Require With The OrderWise Price Calculator – Businesses are constantly looking to ensure each sale generates high profitability as this helps them to drive company growth. Now a new feature has been added to version 10.12 of OrderWise that allows companies to calculate product pricing so that it achieves the exact margin percentage that they require. Read More >>
- Effectively Manage Your Returns Over The Festive Period – December and January are the busiest months in the year for companies when it comes to processing returns, as families swap gifts with one another only to find some of the presents that have bought are faulty, duplicated or simply unwanted! Therefore to assist users over the coming months, three new features have been added to offer even better returns handling. Read More >>
- Integration To QuickBooks 2016 Now Available – Already offering an extensive range of integrations to popular accounts packages, here at OrderWise we always ensure we link to each new version of QuickBooks, with current links stretching back over many previous versions. Now version 10.12 of OrderWise sees our QuickBooks link updated to enable integration with both QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2016 desktop editions. Read More >>
- Streamline Warehouse Restocking With Mass Put Away – During popular seasons where businesses will have larger volumes of items arriving from their suppliers that then need to be distributed around the warehouse, it is important that stock put away is conducted both quickly and effectively. This can be easily achieved thanks to the great new Mass Put Away feature that has been added to our Mobile WMS Devices this month. Read More >>
Also this month:
- OrderWise 2015: The Year In Review – As 2015 draws to a close, we decided to take a look back at some of the very best functionality that has been added to our OrderWise software over the course of this year. 2015 has been another hallmark year with 470 fantastic new features including OrderWise Commerce Websites, eBay, Amazon & Google Shopping Listings, GS1 Barcode Support and much more. Read More >>
- Take A Look At Our New White Papers – Looking for some free professional advice on how you could improve your daily business processes? Then look no further as we have just added a collection of white paper documents that offer useful tips on warehouse management, sales order processing, purchasing, stock traceability, barcode technology and more. Read More >>
- Two New Staff Members Join The OrderWise Team – Although 2015 may be drawing to a close, here at OrderWise we are already looking forward to the year ahead and as a result, we have recruited two new members of staff this month. With more customers looking for OrderWise Commerce Websites, we have brought on a new Client Services Advisor and Front-End Web Developer to help service this demand. Read More >>
- And The November 2015 Employee Of The Month Is… – Congratulations to Sam Donaghey in our Development Team who has been presented with the title of November Employee of the Month. By offering a constant source of support for his colleagues and demonstrating an unrivalled commitment to our valued OrderWise customers, Sam is the deserving recipient of the monthly award. Read More >>
- OrderWise Support Christmas Opening Hours – The OrderWise offices will be open for normal office hours, 8am to 5pm, during the working days between Christmas and New Year, so you can ensure your business stays supported over the festive period. We’d also like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the OrderWise team. Read More >>