Featuring a brand new format and fresh new look, the OrderWise August 2015 Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s issue, we highlight some of the great new features added in version 10.8 of OrderWise including further compatibility with GS1 Barcode scanning, new additions to our eBay Listings Tool and the introduction of Google Shopping Listings. Also in this month’s newsletter, we have a brand new customer case study from our friends at Hunkydory Crafts and we give you an update on the all exciting things happening here at OrderWise.
You can read all about this in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Get Your Products Noticed With Google Listings – Google Shopping for many consumers is the place to go to find the best priced items on the market. New to OrderWise, users can now make the listing of items on Google Shopping both a fast and simple process thanks to the addition of our fantastic new Google Listings tool. Read More >>
- Track The ROI Of Your Marketing Campaigns – Marketing campaigns are an essential tool for many businesses, allowing revenue to be generated through offers, promotions and generally creating greater brand awareness. Now OrderWise provides users with the comprehensive functionality to set up, manage and analyse the results of their own Marketing Campaigns. Read More >>
- Several New Additions To eBay Listings – July this year saw the grand release of OrderWise eBay Listings, designed to be used alongside our already substantial eBay Integration suite. Now further extending this functionality, several more highly useful new features have been added to OrderWise eBay Listings including the ability to easily manage the listing of items that are available in multiple different variations. Read More >>
- Further Support Added For GS1 Barcodes – To accommodate for their use by a greater volume and diversity of companies, this year has already seen support for GS1 Barcodes added to a number of key modules on our revolutionary Mobile WMS Devices. Now several more new features have been added to provide even greater levels of support for GS1 Barcodes. Read More >>
New Customer Case Study:
- Hunkydory Crafts – Based in Preston, Hunkydory Crafts are a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of card making products who have been using OrderWise to manage their 4 different companies since late 2014. Read in this case study how OrderWise has been able to help Hunkydory to eliminate their manual processes, gain better stock accuracy and increase customer service levels. Read More >>
- Take A Look Around Our New Website & Online Tour – It is an exciting time here at OrderWise, with lots for our customers and businesses looking into OrderWise to get excited about over the coming months. With so much happening, we thought we’d give you a little update on what’s going on here at OrderWise. Read More >>
- OrderWise Employee of the Month – See who won the award for their work in July. Read More >>