Our April 2016 Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s issue, we highlight some of the great new features added in version 11.4 of OrderWise, including new additions to the OrderWise Commerce platform, our new strikethrough pricing feature for eBay & Amazon and updated reports that help to streamline Accounts analysis. As well as all this and more, in this month’s feature article we take a look at why annual stock takes are so much hassle and what businesses can do to ensure this isn’t the case next year.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Maximise Online Sales By Providing Your Customers With The Right Information – The OrderWise Commerce platform has been constantly upgraded since being added to the OrderWise solution last summer and this month sees three more new features added. These include faster, more intelligent searching, a new lookup address tool and the ability to store useful documents against products being sold through the web shop. Read More >>
- Introducing eBay & Amazon Strikethrough Pricing – Strikethrough pricing is commonplace within many retail environments, where businesses will display both a “was” and “now” price in order to promote deals to consumers. Thanks to new functionality added to the OrderWise eBay and Amazon Listings tools this month, users can now benefit from utilising this pricing method to help sell their products on these popular markets. Read More >>
- Always Have The Stock You Need – It can be quite common for businesses to have certain items that, for whatever reason, they always wish to have in stock. To give OrderWise users the control of being able to order these items in the quantity they need with additional stock required then accurately purchased based on forecasting from historical data, a new minimum quantity override feature has now been added. Read More >>
- Save Time By Getting Staff To Pick Large Stock Quantities From Bulk – Adding a fantastic new enhancement to our existing Stock Replenishments functionality, businesses using OrderWise can now benefit from even greater warehouse efficiency by customising the logic used to determine where pickers are sent first to collect stock for fulfilling customer orders. Read More >>
- Automate Your Accounts Management With Recurring Supplier Payments – With the ICAEW-accredited OrderWise Accounts Module already providing high levels of automation, this month sees the ability for users to set up recurring supplier payments added. What’s more, these recurring payments can be taken into account when running the OrderWise Cash Flow Forecast tool to allow for even greater accuracy to be achieved. Read More >>
- Streamline Your Accounts Analysis With These Two Updated Reports – Reporting has always been an essential part of the Accounting process and now here at OrderWise we have made financial reporting even easier. Thanks to updates to the widely used Aged Debtors and Creditors reports available with OrderWise Accounts, businesses can now benefit from getting the financial information they need even faster. Read More >>
Also this month:
- 2016 Is The Year To End Your Stock Take Nightmare – As a new financial year begins for the majority of businesses across the UK & Ireland this month, many will have just undertaken what is the hardest task of the year – their annual stock take. In this month’s feature article, we discuss why these stock takes often prove to be so difficult and how businesses can ensure that their next end-of-year stock take runs a whole lot smoother. Read More >>
- GripIt Fixings Partners With OrderWise! – Looking to streamline management of their orders, this month we are extremely excited to announce that Dragon’s Den stars GripIt Fixings have decided to partner up with OrderWise moving forward, in order to help the business further it’s success as it continues to rapidly grow. Read More >>
- Two Chances To Catch OrderWise At The NEC This April! – We are back out on the road in 2016 and having had a great time at the Retail Business Technology Expo in London last month which was our first show of the year, the team are heading down to the NEC in Birmingham for two more trade shows this April. Read More >>
- Three More New Starters Join OrderWise – Since January, here at OrderWise we have been on a constant recruitment drive to help ensure we have the sound infrastructure in place to help effectively service our ever-growing user base over the next 12 months and beyond. This trend of new starters has continued with three more new recruits joining OrderWise this month. Read More >>