Our May 2017 Newsletter is now available to read.
In this month’s edition of the OrderWise Newsletter, we highlight the very best new additions to arrive to our software in version 12.5 of OrderWise. This month sees 33 new features and enhancements added including ‘Pick and Drop’ functionality, time saving Sales features, new additions to Business Intelligence, new Courier Integrations and much more! As well as all this we also have a feature article on business improvement in 2017, an exclusive interview with OrderWise Sales Manager Jon Roberts and a brand new customer case study from Safeaid. And last but not least, we have exciting news regarding OrderWise’s night at the Lincolnshire Digital & Tech Awards.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- New Pick And Drop Functionality Streamlines Warehouse Management – The latest release of OrderWise sees the addition of a new feature for efficiently managing the put away of pallets arriving in on containers.
- Save Time With Our New Copy Quotes/Orders Feature – This month sees the addition of a new feature which allows the easy copying of quotes and orders to multiple customer accounts for even greater efficiency.
- Streamlined Sales Processing With Enhanced Merge Orders Functionality – This new feature caters for multiple orders to customers with multiple delivery addresses and allows for such orders to be amalgamated, saving costs and improving efficiency.
- Further Insight With New “Taken By” Grid Added To OrderWise Business Intelligence – This month sees the addition of new ‘Taken By’ grids which offer more flexible reporting options and insight for companies who are selling without account managers and reps.
- Effectively Handle Quality Control Failures With Pick Quantity Amend – A new ‘amend pick quantities’ feature now provides users with improved handling of processes where items fail quality control before shipping.
- Multiple New Courier Integrations Added – This month sees several new additions to our already extensive line-up of Courier Integrations, including Secured Mail and myHermes.
- 3 Things Your Business Can Do To Improve Turnover This Financial Year – In this month’s feature article we discuss some steps businesses can take to streamline processes, drive higher sales volumes and increase profitability.
And our latest customer case study:
- Safeaid – Our latest case study shows how Safeaid is using OrderWise to handle large volumes of stock/orders and how an integrated, fully responsive OrderWise Commerce website is helping the business meet growing online demand.
- Success For OrderWise At Lincs Digital & Tech Awards – This month saw OrderWise named as a finalist for three awards at the third annual Lincolnshire Digital & Tech Awards. The evening proved to be a successful one for OrderWise, with recognition coming in all three categories!
- Get To Know OrderWise In Supplier Spotlight Interview – Sales Manager, Jon Roberts was recently interviewed by Tamebay, and discussed OrderWise’s work with online retail businesses and the benefits of an end-to-end business management software solution.