Our May 2016 Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s bumper issue, as always we highlight some of the great new features added to OrderWise in the latest release, which this month includes new enhancements to our Mobile WMS Devices, a new product filter tool for order entry and our exciting new 3PL Billing Module. As well as all this, we also have the scoop on OrderWise’s award-winning month and a brand new customer case study from one of the UK’s most established manufacturers of preserves and marmalades, Mackays, who have been using OrderWise to manage their extensive operations now for over a decade.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Introducing The OrderWise 3PL Billing Module – The perfect solution for managing all aspects of third party fulfilment, version 11.5 of OrderWise sees the monumental introduction of a brand new 3PL Billing Module. Completely adaptable, OrderWise 3PL Billing is the ideal suite of software for any business managing stock and fulfilling orders on behalf of their customers, providing an accurate method of calculating customer charges based on various stock handlings and effectively managing the billing process for this service. Read More >>
- Logically Build Pallets For Despatch With Ad Hoc Picking – When it comes to building up pallets ready for despatch, staff need to be sure that items are carefully arranged so that heavier items are on the bottom and lighter boxes are on top in order to avoid any damages. Allowing this to be achieved in an organised and productive manner, a new Ad Hoc Picking method has now been made available to Mobile Device users. Read More >>
- Speed Up Your Order Entry With New Filter Tool – In fast-paced trading environments, having the ability to quickly and accurately raise sales orders is absolutely essential. That’s why we have introduced a way for users to rapidly find and add products to new sales orders, with version 11.5 of OrderWise seeing a brand new product search tool brought onto the sales order entry screen that staff can control completely from their keyboard. Read More >>
- Increase Productivity With Live Stock Movements – With stock moving around the warehouse so quickly, often situations can arise where available stock is not updated fast enough so that staff picking and those performing stock movements often overlap and cause delays in despatch. Solving this problem, the Mobile Stock Movements module has been enhanced so that it now receives stock information in real time. Read More >>
- Three New Enhancements To OrderWise Cash Flow – Since its release last year, the OrderWise Cash Flow Forecast has been constantly evolving with new development added regularly to further increase the accuracy and capabilities of this useful facility. Now this trend continues with three further enhancements added to this integral part of the ICAEW-accredited OrderWise Accounts Module. Read More >>
- Sell In Multiple Currencies With Ease Through OrderWise Commerce – With businesses trading with a global market through their online sales channels, it is important to have the tools in place to cater for each customer’s preferred currency when handling web shop sales. Providing the ability to achieve this in version 11.5 of OrderWise, a new Customer Currency Synchronisation facility is now available with OrderWise Commerce. Read More >>
Also this month:
- New Customer Case Study: Mackays Ltd – Founded in 1938 and based in Scotland, Mackays are one of the UK’s most established manufacturers of preserves and marmalades. Having used OrderWise to manage their extensive operations for over a decade now, read in this case study how OrderWise has helped Mackays to improve their handling of batch traced products and eliminate paper documents from their warehouse. Read More >>
- OrderWise Named Digital Business Of The Year! – In April, OrderWise was able to fight off fierce competition from over 90 different companies to walk away with a trophy at the annual Lincolnshire Digital Awards. Having displayed to the judges both consistency and advances in the digital services that we offer, as well as continued success throughout the year, OrderWise was able to scoop the official title of Digital Business of the Year. Read More >>
- Two Developers Celebrate Ten Years Of Service – It takes a special kind of dedication to sustain unrivalled commitment to both OrderWise and our customers continuously over the course of a decade, however two OrderWise employees have managed to achieve just that. This month, OrderWise Development Manager Steve Ridgley and Software Developer Jenny Hilton both reached their 10 year service mark, joining the elite club of OrderWise employees to reach such a milestone. Read More >>
- And The April Employee Of The Month Is… – After a short absence, the coveted OrderWise Employee of the Month title has returned with a worthy winner named for his hard work throughout April. Having received praise for his hard work in helping new customers throughout the implementation process, the April award has gone to Greg Downey of the OrderWise Projects Team. Read More >>