Why Choose To Invest In OrderWise?
There are hundreds of great reasons for you to invest in the OrderWise system; speed, reliability, optimisation of your business process. To be more specific, here are just a few that we think you need to know as a potential OrderWise user:
- Wise Software has 25 years experience helping companies from all industries and all sizes.
- Wise Software has over 100 employees dedicated to specific areas of OrderWise and its development, testing, implementation, training and support.
- You purchase OrderWise direct from us – Wise Software (its manufacturers) and not through resellers who may have less specialist knowledge of the software or your issues, along with charging a premium for their services.
- OrderWise is designed by stock control and order processing experts not accountants.
- OrderWise is sold with migration, training and support as one complete package.
- OrderWise is a proven product used by over 9500 users.
- OrderWise provides integrated Accounts but is also compatible with Sage 50, Sage 200, Quickbooks and TAS, meaning you don’t have to change your current accounting system if you are happy with your existing one.
- OrderWise is very competitively priced – providing a fast return on investment.
- Wise Software has trained Business Advisors who will listen to your issues and demonstrate solutions to those issues using OrderWise.
- Wise Software has a dedicated Migration Team who will help you set up your OrderWise System.
- Wise Software has a dedicated Training Team who will train you on OrderWise and focus on how your company can get the best out of OrderWise and solve your original issues.
- Wise Software support OrderWise directly from our UK head office in Lincoln.
- All your support queries are handled by a dedicated team of OrderWise Support Specialists.
- We provide a choice of 3 levels of Support & Upgrade contracts to suit your business requirements.
- All support calls are prioritised and handled within strict business service level agreements. (SLAs).
- We invest in excess of £750,000 each year into ongoing research, innovation, development and testing to future proof your business software.
- Our choice of Support & Upgrade contracts provide you with up to 12 valuable software releases each year.
We hope that these reasons have been enough to get you interested in our software; if so, please feel free to have a look around the site, or drop us an email by clicking here.