New customers often tell us that OrderWise was recommended to them by a business contact or friend who is already using OrderWise Stock Control and Order Processing Software themselves.
In fact 36% of our new business last year came from such recommendations.
Here at OrderWise our customers are important to us so we want to say a big ‘Thank You”, so we decided to set up the Customer Recommendation Scheme.
It’s incredibly easy.
Enter both your details and those of the company you wish to recommend to us and submit the information. One of our Senior Business Advisors will then call them back to offer advice and guidance and answer any questions they may have.
If the company should decide to purchase OrderWise you will receive a cheque for £250!
Should you have any questions about the scheme please use the “Contact Us” form at the bottom of the page.
General Terms And Conditions Of The OrderWise Recommendation Scheme
- a. The payment of £250 will only be made if a company you recommend actually purchases OrderWise.
- b. The company you recommend must not have already made an enquiry with us or have been recommended by another company. You will notified immediately if this is the case upon receipt of your recommendation.
- c. The payment of the £250 will be made to you once full payment has been received from the company you recommended. You will be asked to raise an invoice for this amount to enable payment to be made.
- d. Only one claim per company recommended is allowed and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- e. Please always let the person know that you have recommended them to OrderWise and that a Business Advisor from Wise Software will be contacting them.
- f. All invoices raised must be sent to:
Wise Software (UK) Ltd, Newton Court, Saxilby Enterprise Park, Skellingthorpe Road, Saxilby, Lincoln, LN1 2LR or faxed to 0044 (0)1522 704 084