Front-End Web Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Development Team as a Web Developer. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Web Developer looking for a new creative challenge within a web environment creating web sites and web shops for B2B and B2C clients, creating the most remarkable user interfaces and user experiences. We want you to use your creative design talents to the full every day and enjoy creating and fulfilling design briefs using the most modern software and systems.
After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As a Web Developer you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and have a methodical and analytical approach to work, yet have a design flair that makes you really stand out. With experience in a similar role, you will also show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- You will be responsible for creating beautiful, functional and exciting web site designs with the most stunning graphics.
- You will identify client requirements and build on their brand image.
- Visualise and communicate vision and direction to the Web Team working on the web site with you.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Very good CSS3/HTML5 skills
- Previous experience with CMS systems
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Ability to code responsively for a range of mobile devices
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of design and user experience.
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Knowledge of CS Cart-training will be given
- Experience working directly with clients in an agency environment
- Working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
To find out more about working at OrderWise please read our “An Introduction to OrderWise” Brochure here.
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience.
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To apply, click here