PHP Web Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our Web Development team creating web scripts that link software to web shops for B2B and B2C clients. The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer in the technologies below, and be looking for a new challenge within a hardworking and dynamic team.
After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As a Web Developer you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole.
You will be confident and have a methodical and analytical approach to work. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role and you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- Creation of bespoke scripts to link software to client specific web sites
- Modification of existing scripts as and when required by clients
- Contribute code to Web Cart as and when required
- Experience of eCommerce shopping carts e.g. Magento
- Working with any CMS based systems e.g. WordPress
- MVC frameworks
- Hook based architectures
- Web Services such as SOAP, WSDL and RESTful
To find out more about working at OrderWise please read our “An Introduction to OrderWise” Brochure here.
Salary: £22,000 To £30,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To apply, click the button below.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free private parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes
- Flexi-Breaks – take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Regular staff activity nights
- What’s more you’ll get your Birthday off too, as an extra day holiday – on us!