Learn To Be A Software Developer
Strategically we need to create our next generation software development team. So we are looking for amazing, talented, people to join our Software Developer Program. We are looking for people who have a passion for developing software at a basic level but enjoy the geek side of technology. We want people who want to learn a lot of new skills and eventually, once trained, work as a Software Developer for Wise Software.
The Software Developer Program will train you to develop software to cutting edge standards and you will have immense fun learning all of the new skills and putting them together to make your first professional software to present to the Technical Director to hopefully become a team member in our Core Software Development Team and begin your new career.
How good you are after training will determine the future projects you will be working on. These could be desktop, web or robotic based software development platforms. But we will only ever take the best people through to these stages!
What the role involves:
- Lots of learning on the back of your already established computing skill set!
- Some experience of Software Development and Coding in any language.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- An understanding of all things tech.
- A huge desire to become one of the best software developers in the future.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
Salary: £18,000 To £22,500 Depending On Experience
To apply, click the button below.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free private parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes
- Flexi-Breaks – take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Regular staff activity nights
- What’s more you’ll get your Birthday off too, as an extra day holiday – on us!