Accounts Software Specialist
Due to continued expansion we need an additional Accounts Software Specialist to help our clients migrate to and use our OrderWise Accounts Software. This role involves meeting and working with clients over several months in order for them to get the best out of our accounts software. The role also involves helping existing clients with accounts based questions and reviewing updates of the accounts software to ensure it meets specification.
After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As an Accounts Software Specialist you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business based experience with AAT qualifications.
- To meet with clients and help convert clients from their existing accounts system to our accounts software
- To help clients with accounting based questions
- To review accounting software upgrades to ensure they meet specification
- To assist in pre-sales discussions when needed with our Sales Team to ensure clients are given the correct information about our accounts software prior to sale
- Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their development and training
- Occasionally participate in client Go Lives at customer premises in order to achieve a better
understanding of how specific businesses work
- AAT Level Qualifications
- Well organised and enjoy client facing interaction
- Be motivated and client focused
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent IT, communication and prioritisation skills
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
To find out more about working at OrderWise please read our “An Introduction to OrderWise” Brochure here.
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience.
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To apply, click here