It is safe to say every business requires an Accounts software package, a system that ensures finances are accurately maintained, profitability monitored, cash flow effectively managed and legal obligations to HMRC carefully handled. However often the problem can be finding an Accounts software package that manages the commercial aspects of a company’s requirements effectively or is fully integrated with any other systems used to manage the other key aspects of daily business operations.
That is not the case however with OrderWise Accounts. If you are looking for an Accounts system that packs more relevant functionality than many popular systems without adding layers of complexity to the accounts process then OrderWise Accounts is the solution for you.
Fully accredited by The Institute of Chartered Accountants In England and Wales (ICAEW), The OrderWise Accounts Module has been carefully developed to provide intuitive and feature-rich accounts software that is fully integrated with the main OrderWise system to provide companies with a powerful all-in-one business management solution.
Tools For Simple External Account Management
Whether the majority of a business’ financials are dealt with by an external accountant or they are only called upon to prepare end of year accounts, OrderWise makes things easy for all concerned parties. Businesses using OrderWise Accounts can simply request an additional copy of OrderWise to be provided to an external accountant along with full training at no extra charge. A backup can then be easily provided to the accountant for them to make any necessary adjustments to the data, which can then be easily imported back into the main OrderWise database to keep accounts accurately updated. Alternatively, companies also have the option of providing their accountant with remote access to their live OrderWise system over the internet.
Integration With Sage, QuickBooks & More Available As Standard
Want to keep your current Accounts Software and implement OrderWise for comprehensive, everyday business management? Not a problem.
With OrderWise Accounts Integration, businesses using OrderWise are given the option to continue using their current accounts software that they know and love if they do not wish to change. As registered Sage Developers for over 15 years as well as Official QuickBooks Developers, OrderWise can provide links to Sage Instant, Sage 50, Sage 200, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, Access Dimensions, enabling simple, one-click posting.
Generate Incremental Revenue With The OrderWise Referral Partnership
Many of our OrderWise customers come to us as a result of recommendations from their accountant or financial advisor. You may have clients who are finding that as their business grows, limitations with existing systems are providing them with a headache as they are losing money through inefficiency and stock handling processes that are difficult to control. Solving this problem, OrderWise is all-in-one business management software with either an integrated Accounts module or a seamless link to a popular Accounts systems such as Sage or QuickBooks. By recommending OrderWise, you can provide your client with a viable solution to improve their operational efficiency and generate income for yourself should they go on to purchase OrderWise from the referral!
And best of all there is no selling, learning, time or financial outlay from your end required – simply register with us and we’ll do the rest, helping your client every step of the way!
For more information on our Referral System, simply click here or call us on 01522 704083.
Key Features of OrderWise Accounts include:
- Flexible nominal code structure
- Period Accounting
- Multi-currency with spot & fixed rate capability
- Automatically match payments to invoices
- External accountant tools
- Foreign currency revaluation utility
- Standard & Cash VAT accounting
- Over 30 standard accounts reports with over 185 standard reports available throughout the rest of OrderWise
- Easily customise existing and create new reports to meet exact business requirements
- Support for an unlimited number of companies
- Powerful Microsoft SQL database to manage huge transactional volumes with ease
- In depth and configurable security for complete user access management
- Simple to use backups
- Easily rectify errors and mistakes
- Prepare, reconcile and automatically validate VAT returns
- Manage electronic VAT submission
- Set up Chart of Accounts to suit your business
- ECSL Management (European Trading)
- Easy cash flow visibility and control
- Budget control
- Manage recurring transactions
- Export data to excel
- Simple year and period end processing with automated posting of recurring journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, etc.
- Import journals function
- Fixed asset control with in-built register
- Import & export bank statements
- Payroll software integration
- Detailed audit features for full control and simple investigation
- Fully integrated with the rest of OrderWise