The Company: Then & Now
Founded in 1991, we have nearly 30 years’ experience in providing solutions to businesses like yours, implementing our software as well as writing it. Because we know our product so well, this gives us the edge over software dealers and helps us to ensure your company receives a first-rate business management solution, implementation and support service.
Today we employ over 200 staff at our purpose-built head offices in Saxilby near Lincoln, all of whom specialise in OrderWise. With that wealth of knowledge, you can be confident when dealing with OrderWise that our experience and expertise can directly benefit your business.
- Established UK business for almost 30 years
- Trusted solutions provider to more than 1,000 companies and organisations nationwide
- 150 new OrderWise solutions successfully sold and implemented each year
- Everything managed in-house including Development, Testing, Training, Projects & Support
- On-going training to ensure staff have the knowledge to provide only the best service
Constantly investing back into our software
We know how fast technology moves and how important it is for your business management software to keep up with emerging technologies so that you stay competitive. That’s why we invest over £2 million each year into the continuous development of our products and services to ensure your business always benefits from the very latest in business software to help support your growth.
- Software developed, quality-tested, sold, installed and supported by us – the manufacturer
- Over 600+ new modules, features, reports and general enhancements added each year
- Qualifies for HMRC’s development tax status for directly benefitting UK businesses
- Fully committed to keeping our software cutting-edge as new innovations develop
A multi-award winning business you can trust
In recent years OrderWise has received recognition for the company, our product and our staff at local, regional and national level. These independent commendations signify our success in developing, implementing and supporting class-leading software with innovation and excellence at the forefront of our business.
OrderWise also boasts a range of accreditations that recognise our use of the latest technologies, ensuring OrderWise is an advanced, powerful and stable business software solution. Whether it be in accounts, warehouse management or courier integrations, our software meets industry and regulatory requirements whilst driving maximum accuracy and efficiency.
- NatWest GBEA Family Business Entrepreneur of the Year – NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards Midlands
- Innovation Award Finalist – Lloyds Bank National Business Awards
- AI Innovation of the Year – National Finalist, DigiLeaders 100
- Multi-Channel Solution of the Year & Multi-Channel Technology Vendor of the Year – National Finalist, Retail Systems Awards
- Innovative Enterprise Product of the Year – National Finalist, National Technology Awards
- Digital Performance, Direct Commerce Innovator Awards
- Overall Business of the Year, Lincolnshire Media Business Awards
- Innovation Award, Lincolnshire Media Business Awards
- Business of the Year, Lincolnshire Technology & Innovation Awards
- Business Person of the Year – David Hallam Founder & CEO, Lincolnshire Technology & Innovation Awards
- Multi-Channel Solution of the Year – National Finalist, Retail Systems Awards
- Business & Product Innovation – Regional Winner, FSB Awards
- Headline Sponsor & Judges, Midlands Family Business Awards
- Family Business of the Year, Midlands Family Business Awards
- Tech & Innovation – Regional Winner, The National Family Business Awards
- Business Person of the Year – David Hallam Founder & CEO, Lincolnshire Media Business Awards
- Product of the Year – Highly Commended, Lincolnshire Digital & Tech Awards
- Rising Star Regional Winner – Greg Downey Implementation Team, The National Family Business Awards
- Rising Star – Greg Downey Implementation Team, Lincolnshire Digital & Tech Awards
- Digital Business of the Year, Lincolnshire Digital & Tech Awards
- People’s Choice, Midlands Family Business Awards
- Fastest Growing Family Business – Highly Commended, Midlands Family Business Awards
- Employer of the Year – Finalist, Midlands Family Business Awards
- Training Excellence Award, Lincolnshire Media Business Awards
- Microsoft Gold Partner – DevOps
- ICAEW Accredited Software
- HMRC Approved for eVAT submissions
- Registered Sage Developer
- GS1 UK Industry Partner
- NetDespatch Pro Partner
Meet our Management Team
See the company behind the software
We are immensely proud of our company and our staff and we would love for you to meet them. We extend an open invitation to come visit our premises at any time so you can see first-hand the full scope of our facilities. Until then, why not have a look through our online building tour to get an idea of the resources available to support your business going forward.
In addition to this, we can also put you in contact with existing customers using OrderWise. Visiting a reference site is a valuable way to speak to an existing user of OrderWise and gain confidence in our software and us as a supplier. Seeing how a company uses OrderWise can also give you a new perspective on common processes, offering clarity over what having a comprehensive business management software system can achieve.