Why Choose To Invest In OrderWise?
There are hundreds of great reasons for you to invest in the OrderWise system; speed, reliability, optimisation of your business process.
To be more specific, here are just a few that we think you need to know as a potential OrderWise user:
- Wise Software has over 20 years experience helping companies from all industries and all sizes.
- Wise Software has over 60 employees dedicated to specific areas of OrderWise and its development, testing, implementation, training and support.
- You purchase OrderWise direct from us – Wise Software (its manufacturers) and not through resellers who may have less specialist knowledge of the software or your issues, along with charging a premium for their services.
- OrderWise is designed by stock control and order processing experts not accountants.
- OrderWise is sold with migration, training and support as one complete package.
- OrderWise is a proven product used by over 6000 users.
- OrderWise is compatible with Sage 50, Sage 200, Quickbooks and TAS, meaning you don’t have to change your current accounting system – protecting the investment you have already made.
- OrderWise is very competitively priced – providing a fast return on investment.
- Wise Software has trained Business Advisors who will listen to your issues and demonstrate solutions to those issues using OrderWise.
- Wise Software has a dedicated Migration Team who will help you set up your OrderWise System.
- Wise Software has a dedicated Training Team who will train you on OrderWise and focus on how your company can get the best out of OrderWise and solve your original issues.
- Wise Software support OrderWise directly from our UK head office in Lincoln.
- All your support queries are handled by a dedicated team of OrderWise Support Specialists.
- We provide a choice of 3 levels of Support & Upgrade contracts to suit your business requirements.
- All support calls are prioritised and handled within strict business service level agreements. (SLA’s).
- We invest in excess of £500,000 each year into ongoing research, innovation, development and testing to future proof your business software.
- Our choice of Support & Upgrade contracts provide you with up to 12 valuable software releases each year.
We hope that these reasons have been enough to get you interested in our software; if so, please feel free to have a look around the site, or drop us an email by clicking here.