If your business is the type of business that has to trace the products it sells from supplier to customer, then OrderWise is for you!
Not having traceability of products coming in and going out of your warehouse can cause very big problems when it comes to product recalls and customer confidence.
You could end up having to throw away out of date products because other products have been picked ahead of these with a shorter shelf life. If there is a product recall you may not know which customers the recalled products have gone out to, breaking industry standard rules and regulations.
This is a problem which many businesses face and one that needs solving as part of an integrated order processing and inventory control system.
Click here to view specific stock control features.
Find a Solution with OrderWise Barcode Scanning Traceability
OrderWise features sophisticated traceability which can handle serial and batch traceability. Having comprehensive audit trails of stock movements could be a huge asset to your company:
- You can be sure your warehouse staff are placing the correct products in the correct bin location, this will save time during the picking process.
- Ensures correct products are picked minimising errors on sales orders.
- Products will be rotated correctly minimising waste for products with an expiry date.
- Traceability can be a huge help when dealing with products produced in batches, a customer could need a product from a particular batch number in order to colour match.
- Products can be traced in the event of a recall from suppliers to customers.
If you feel you need help with any of the above or if a software system would help your business control traceability OrderWise can help you achieve this and much, much more.