Touch Screen EPOS
OrderWise features powerful touch screen POS software for businesses who need an integrated Electronic Point Of Sale
If your company has a retail counter, trade counter or cash and carry facility, OrderWise Touch Screen EPOS software can make serving those clients an efficient and streamlined process – helping you to provide a highly professional service to your valued clients.
There are certain times of the day or week when your in retail point of sales may be far busier than usual. It’s these moments when you’ll need a system that is not only easy to use, but also seamlessly integrates into the other aspects of your business software system.
OrderWise Touch Screen EPOS System is the solution – a robust, versatile and dependable customer service tool which gives you the power to provide your clients with first-rate service, from the very front-line.
Each screen within OrderWise Touch Screen EPOS system can be customised to your exact requirements. Extra functionality and short cut buttons can be added to the user interface quickly and easily allowing you to tailor the software to your exact business requirements for both supervisor and non supervisor levels.
OrderWise Touch Screen EPOS System Features:
- Own branding can be added
- Colour schemes to match your branding can be selected
- Highly customisable touch screen interface
- X Read / Z Read Totals
- Ability to hold/pause sales
- Ability to void sales
- Cash sale customer or selected customer allowing client order history to be built up and analysed
- Take Cash/Cheque/Credit card payments
- Price check facility
- Logon/Logoff using operator code
- Shortcut product sale buttons
- See product pictures on shortcut buttons
- Date/time display
- Product search and category search facility
- Links to the same stock used by your OrderWise Sales Staff and web sites
- Product transactions for every product sold
- Profitability analysis by transaction and transaction line
- Haggle feature
- Pop up keyboard
- Pop up numeric keypad
- Links to cash draws and till receipt printers
- Supports pricing and discount models
- Can be used on multiple tills
- Operator analysis