The OrderWise Accounts module combined with the comprehensive functionality of the OrderWise core system offers companies an end-to-end software to manage their entire commercial and financial operations in a single solution.
Fully accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), OrderWise Accounts has been carefully developed to provide the depth of functionality to meet the financial management requirements of organisations yet offer businesses a straight forward solution to their accounts software needs.
Fully integrated with the rest of the OrderWise system, the OrderWise Accounts module provides complete control and visibility of company finances, comprehensive reporting functionality, up to the minute profitability analysis along with all of the functionality you would expect from a fully accredited accounting solution.
Key features include:-
- Flexible nominal code structure
- Period Accounting
- Multi-currency with spot & fixed rate capability
- Automatically match payments to invoices
- External accountant tools
- Foreign currency revaluation utility
- Standard & Cash VAT accounting
- Over 30 standard accounts reports with over 185 standard reports available throughout the rest of OrderWise
- Easily customise existing and create new reports to meet exact business requirements
- Support for an unlimited number of companies
- Powerful Microsoft SQL database to manage huge transactional volumes with ease
- In depth and configurable security for complete user access management
- Simple to use backups
- Easily rectify errors and mistakes
- Prepare, reconcile and automatically validate VAT returns
- Manage electronic VAT submission
- Set up Chart of Accounts to suit your business
- ECSL Management (European Trading)
- Easy cash flow visibility and control
- Budget control
- Manage recurring transactions
- Export data to excel
- Simple year and period end processing with automated posting of recurring journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, etc.
- Import journals function
- Fixed asset control with in-built register
- Import & export bank statements
- Payroll software integration
- Detailed audit features for full control and simple investigation
- Fully integrated with the rest of OrderWise