Our June 2016 Newsletter is now available to read here.
In this month’s bumper issue, as always we highlight some of the great new features added to OrderWise in the latest release, which this month includes 35 really exciting new modules, features and enhancements. Amongst others, this includes our fantastic new Scan-As-You-Shop functionality, multiple updates to our Amazon Listings tool and a new offline mode for our EPOS solution. As well as all this, we also take an in-depth look at a recent study into the impact of Amazon Repricing Tools and the correlation between using competitive pricing software to the volume of sales orders received.
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Give Customers The Freedom To Scan While They Shop – An innovative method of shopping that is catching on with a variety of store owners, whether they are a wholesaler with a large showroom or retailer with a traditional till point, is giving customers the freedom to scan while they shop. Bringing this trend and the benefits that it offers to our users, this month sees the introduction of Customer Scanning to our mobile devices. Read More >>
- Use OrderWise EPOS In An Offline Mode – The growing interest in OrderWise Software has led to us being asked to help companies with increasingly larger retail operations and more diverse requirements when it comes to handling their walk-in counter sales. This has now led to an exciting new enhancement this month that means users are now provided with the option of using our comprehensive EPOS solution in an offline mode. Read More >>
- Amazon Competitive Pricing Gets An Improvement – Available as part of our Amazon Listings functionality, OrderWise users are able to easily state how much cheaper than their competitors they wish to be as well as their minimum selling price, with the option also to choose whether shipping costs are taken into account too. Now an enhancement to our Competitive Pricing tool has been added which offers even greater control. Read More >>
- List Across Numerous Multi-Currency Amazon Marketplaces With Ease – Getting as much exposure to your products as possible through multiple listings is key, however it can be an extremely time consuming and costly exercise. Making this simpler, an exciting new feature has been added to our Amazon listings functionality that enables businesses to copy their listings from one seller marketplace to another in just a few clicks. Read More >>
- Automatic Posting Now Available For OrderWise Accounts – With OrderWise, businesses are already able to generate invoices and post these over to either OrderWise Accounts, Sage or QuickBooks with just a single click. Now OrderWise Accounts users are able to benefit from even greater efficiency within their posting routine, with the ability added in version 11.6 of OrderWise to set this up as an automated process. Read More >>
- Faster Pick Face Refills With New Enhancements To Stock Replenishments – With stock often distributed across multiple storage locations within a warehouse, it is vitally important to ensure that there are processes in place to keep frequently used pick faces regularly topped up with stock. Providing an effective solution to this is our Mobile Stock Replenishments module, which has seen multiple new enhancements added this month. Read More >>
- New Feature To Quickly Resolve 3PL Billing Disputes – Last month we unveiled our brand new 3PL Billing Module, a comprehensive suite of software that provides an accurate method of calculating customer charges based on various stock handlings. As with every major addition to OrderWise our development team will continue to add new functionality to this module over time, with the first new feature arriving this month which enables businesses to easily view a breakdown of all transactions processed. Read More >>
- Even Greater Choice When Determining How Estimated Costs Are Calculated – Within OrderWise, businesses are already presented with a number of different estimated costing methods that they can use, with the flexibility to customise this for each individual item. Now this range of estimated costing methods available has been further extended, with the ability to use the Last Positive Transaction cost added in version 11.6 of OrderWise. Read More >>
- Two New Courier Integrations Added & OrderWise Becomes A NetDespatch Partner – Here at OrderWise, we already facilitate links from our software to an extensive range of popular courier systems so that our users can eliminate the need to re-enter information in courier systems and instead benefit from more accurate and timely deliveries. Now this month we have added a further two courier integrations and have also earned pro partnership status with consolidation service, NetDespatch. Read More >>
- Integration With Braintree Payments Now Available – OrderWise Credit Card Processing already offers integration with a number of popular payment processors including SagePay, WorldPay, Verifone Vanguard and more. Now in version 11.6 of OrderWise further flexibility has been added as users can now process payments through the Braintree payment gateway. Read More >>
And this month’s feature article:
- Will Using A Repricing Tool Really Help You To Win More Sales On Amazon? – For a lot of businesses taking orders through Amazon is a key part of everyday trading, with this popular marketplace also representing the only route to market for many companies. With this being the case, many Amazon traders will choose to use repricing tools in order to stay ahead of their competitors and land the Buy Box for the items they are offering. But is using a repricing tool actually an effective way of driving sales? We decided to explore this question. Read More >>
- OrderWise Training Is A “Great Experience!” – Our tailored training courses have always been a key part of our support offering that helps businesses quickly get up and running with their new software solution. To show you just how highly regarded our training courses are by our customers, we thought we’d share the feedback we have received for them over the last three months. Read More >>
- And The May Employee Of The Month Is… – The Employee of the Month title for May has been awarded to Simon Flood. As a Software Trainer and a member of the Projects Team, Simon is always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. However this month, Simon went above and beyond what was expected in order to care for one of our customers, an act which landed him the monthly award. Read More >>