In this month’s edition of the OrderWise Newsletter, we highlight the very best new additions to arrive to our software in version 12.4 of OrderWise. This month sees 44 new features and enhancements added such as new Bonded Warehouse functionality, the ability to switch between multi-company datatbases, a new Courier Integration and enhancements to the OrderWise App. As well as all this, as always we also have the very latest staff news and a brand new customer case study from online sports retailer, SDJ Sports.
And last, but by no means least, we have exciting news regarding OrderWise’s shortlisting as finalists at the 2017 National Family Business Awards!
You can read about all this and more in our latest blogs.
The new developments featured in this month’s newsletter are:
- Handle Your Bonded Stock Effectively With OrderWise – With OrderWise already providing a wealth of stock control and warehouse management features, this month sees the addition of ‘bonded warehousing’ functionality for clear visibility and cost control of imported goods.
- Stay Ahead Of The Market With Enhanced OrderWise App Technology – Enhancements to the availability of Business Intelligence data, offline delivery and invoice visibility, and improved BI Alerts functionality have all been added to the OrderWise App this month.
- Instant Visibility Of Pick Progress With Improved Tote Check Functionality – To help ensure business success, enhancements to our Tote Check functionality provide greater supervisory information and clearer visibility of stock, allowing for maximised productivity and streamlined despatch processes.
- New Courier Integration To DPD Ship To Shop – Adding to our already extensive list of Courier Integrations, this month sees OrderWise integrate with the DPD Ship to Shop Service, providing customers with greater flexibility in how they receive goods purchased online.
- Easily Swap Between Databases With Company Switch – This month sees OrderWise facilitate the easy switching between databases from within one OrderWise software solution, speeding up processes, keeping costs down and catering for future growth.
- Make Informed Decisions With Further Creditsafe Integration – A range of new enhancements have been made to our Creditsafe Integration, providing even greater financial visibility.
- Product Creation Added To The Manufacturing Wizard – This month sees greater flexibility added to the Manufacturing Wizard, allowing a choice of whether to add manufactured variants to existing products or under completely new products.
- View Your Contact Manager Notes Within Key OrderWise Grids – OrderWise Contact Manager already provides structured management of customer and supplier activity and now visibility of essential notes within key OrderWise grids has been added.
And our latest customer case study:
- SDJ Sports – SDJ Sports is a sports goods retailer selling a variety of products via their multiple online sales channels. Find out in our very latest case study how the company is using OrderWise to handle large volumes of stock, processing large order quantities and streamlining everyday warehouse operations.
- OrderWise Is A Triple Finalist At The 2017 National Family Business Awards! – This month we learnt that OrderWise had been shortlisted as finalists in three categories at this year’s National Family Business Awards, building upon recent local and regional award success.
- OrderWise And New Staff Make The Move To 14,000 Square Foot Building Expansion – After nine months of construction, a number of OrderWise departments have made the move into our new building expansion and we also see 9 new members of staff join the ever-growing OrderWise team.
- And The April 2017 Employee Of The Month Is… – The Employee of the Month award for April goes to Jay Lee from our IT Department. As well as helping to keep the IT infrastructure at OrderWise running smoothly, our ever growing staff numbers mean an increasing workload that has led him to deservedly winning the award this month.