New! OrderWise Version 7 Manufacturing
If you have read the most recent edition of the OrderWise Newsletter you will know that our Development Team have been working hard on lots of exciting new modules and features!
One of these new modules is OrderWise version 7 Manufacturing. This is available as an additional module and replaces the version 6 Works Order Module. With a whole host of new and improved features, the module has been completely re-developed to meet our customers needs and requirements.
Users of Manufacturing are able to define how products are made and which resources are used with OrderWise handling the associated costs.
In case you missed the newsletter here is a recap of some of the key features available:
- Stock of both components and top level products are traced through the system allowing for greater visibility throughout the manufacturing process and providing accurate lead times.
- A purchasing report will highlight what components need to be ordered based on outstanding build demands.
- Specify when all components should arrive in stock prior to the commencement of a build.
- Components can have substitutes recorded against them, enabling greater flexibility.
- Top level products can have multiple BOM revisions recorded against them, allowing for customisation and specific customer requirements.
- View how many top level products are available to build a the point of order entry. The appropriate build selection can also be selected at this stage.
- The process itself can be managed and tracked from start to finish of each build with access to crucial information regarding labour and machinary costs. There is also a summary screen once the build has been completed to show actual costs compared to intial estimated costs. Providing a detailed analysis is a vital tool for controlling profit margins.
For further information please take a look at our brand new brochure page which explains the module in more detail.
We are also working on another new video which will enable you to actually see the Manufacturing Module in action and take a guided tour through some of the key features available! Keep a look out on our website over the next week for this!